LIBPF™ (LIBrary for Process Flowsheeting) is a flexible technology to model continuous industrial processes at steady state. For more information please visit the library website.
This is the automatically-generated documentation to the full, low-level LIBPF™ C++ API used to develop process models of continuous industrial processes.
This API provides over 300 classes:
- Quantities with physical units of measurement
- Pure components, food components, biomasses and custom components
- Physical, Chemical and Transport properties
- Material streams with unlimited phases (vapors, liquids, solids)
- Vapor-liquid equilibria according to ideal laws, equation of state of Kwong, Redlich and Soave or Peng and Robinson, or activity coefficient method NRTL
- Reactions and equilibrium reactions
- Concentrated parameters unit operations:
- Hybrid-unit operations:
- Reactive two-flow heat exchanger
- Reactive multi-flow heat exchanger
- Fuel cells: molten carbonate, solid oxide (protonic / oxygen conducting and combinations)
- gas separation membranes
- Multi-stage combinations of the above to represent distributed unit operations:
- Flowsheets where unit operations are connected with streams and controlled with feed-back or feed-forward process specifications.